The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Oscar Marin's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The best part depicted was the turn over and turn around study as mentioned in the h…"

Oscar Marin replied May 13, 2014 to Infographic: The Facts About Teacher Morale and Retention

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa Johnson

"I believe that efficacy of a mentor play a major role when it comes to making the st…"

Oscar Marin replied Apr 27, 2014 to I need your voice! What do you believe about your own efficacy for influencing student learning while working under education sanctions?

16 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by andrew aker

"Creativity is one thing which is of utmost importance in making the learning process…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 18, 2014 to Technology in the Art Room

2 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"Thanks Linda For your response and your time for reading the blog. Parenting is grad…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 18, 2014 to Parenting Trends in 2014

2 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"Nice infographic Scott. We have seen technology entering into each and every segment…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 3, 2014 to A roadmap to successful tech integration

2 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"We need to get children acquainted with the available know how in more better way ra…"

Oscar Marin replied Jan 21, 2014 to Technology in the Classroom

12 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa Johnson

"I do remember when i started my pre-school and the way I brought it up to this level…"

Oscar Marin replied Jan 6, 2014 to Share a Connected Experience.

21 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"Education or any learning process becomes much informative when its made a fun some…"

Oscar Marin replied Jan 4, 2014 to How do you think will "Edutainment" affect the education scenario?

3 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

"Great idea Nichole!! This would surely make kids grab their attentions and also moti…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 29, 2013 to Blended Learning with Special Needs Kindergarten/First Grade Students

2 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Nichole Fisher

"Online learning according to me is the best way to learn as it provides a real time…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 15, 2013 to Pros and Cons of online project-based learning

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Thiều Trung Hiếu

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Kelly Esford posted a group
Thumbnail

Fifth Grade Teachers

This is a group for educators who teach fifth grade to share ideas, strategies, lessons, and experiences.See More
Friday
Kelly Esford joined Julie Niles Petersen's group
Thumbnail

All About Teaching Reading

This is a group that is all about teaching reading.
Friday
Kelly Esford joined Diane Dahl's group
Thumbnail

Brain Based Teaching

A group of educators interested in maximizing student potential through the use of brain-based teaching techniques. Teach to the way the brain learns best!See More
Friday
Kelly Esford joined Mike Mac Kenzie's group
Thumbnail

Canadian Teachers

A group dedicated to the qualities and challenges of teaching in Canada.
Friday
Colby Dockerty posted a group
Thumbnail

Collaboration at the MS Level

A venue for middle school teachers to discuss strategies, issues, concerns, and beliefs related to collaboration in the classroom. See More
Thursday
Victoria Ekelund joined Nancy Hniedziejko's group
Thumbnail

elemchat

A place to provide elementary school educators a venue for discussing issues and strategies that are specific to teaching in the elementary school context.See More
Aug 8
Edward Cooper posted a blog post

Best Dissertation Topics for IT Students

Information Technology (IT) is the latest trend because this field is expanding in all the other…See More
Aug 8
Edward Cooper updated their profile
Aug 8

Awards And Nominations

© 2018   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service