The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'math' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using music videos to teach a class?

Do any of you use music videos to teach your students a subject? I know that Domingo in Spain took the music video of Avicii's "Wake me up"…

Started by Benjamin Levy

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Erica Cranden

Educational Resources From Teachers College

Teachers College Columbia University has developed a set of curriculums that educators might find useful as they prepare for the new academ…

Started by George Nantwi

0 Aug 22, 2013

All Level Division Worksheets are Available to Print

Hi Fellow Educators There is a recent update to one of our site with free division worksheets. New pages with all level division lessons an…

Started by Kuleep Kaur

0 Jul 15, 2012

Middle School Teachers Using Math Workshop

I was looking for some new ideas for my math workshops.  I usually run 5 stations- 1. Teacher led- based on exit passes 2. Faceing math- ei…

Started by Kerri Gualtieri

0 Nov 20, 2011

Math Nspired – What’s New: Middle Grades & Algebra 1 - Free Webinar!

Registration here: http://bit.ly/r2rjqyT³ - Teachers Teaching with Technology™ Webinar ProgramTuesday, Oct 4, 2011 -- 8 PM EDT | 7 PM CDT |…

Started by S Enty

0 Sep 30, 2011

Place value worksheets and lessons

For teachers and parents of 2nd grade kids, one of my co-tutor updated her site with place value lessons and worksheets. This site, named w…

Started by Manjit singh Atwal

0 Sep 11, 2011

Standards Based Grading in Math

Okay, here goes...   According to Making Standards Useful in the Classroom by Marzano, a “score 2″ will begin with a strand such as “The st…

Started by Taylor Swedberg

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Taylor Swedberg

Tech resources/ideas wanted for Teaching Place Value and Counting

I need a bit of help with a project for my diploma in Learning and Teaching with Technology. I am putting together ideas and resources for…

Started by sonia barski

0 Aug 19, 2010

Need math & social networking resources!

Hi All,I'm conducting a workshop in a few weeks with a group of math teachers who are new to technology integration.  I have some resources…

Started by Tracy Edwards (Lee)

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

David Chiles posted a status
"Friends, networkers, developing my own online courses. Feel free to any online resources for lesson plans. Thanks"
May 16
Hos-Na Salehi and David Chiles are now friends
May 4
David Chiles posted a status
"Issues with online learning exist. AI test taking is creepy to students. Read more https://bit.ly/2zchfJW"
May 4
Hos-Na Salehi is now friends with alexpipo1985@yahoo.com and Erline Sherman
May 2
Erline Sherman updated their profile
Apr 30
Profile IconLizzy Cole, Emily Collins and Alaina LaManna joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 30
Profile IconErline Sherman, stacy doyon, Faraz Hussain and 30 more joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 28
Diana Martinez liked Thomas Whitby's video
Apr 26

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service