The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seattle, WA: Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Dec 6, 2018

Looking for Turnitin alternative for my school. Any suggestions?

Our school budget was cut so we need some alternative to the Turnitin. Requirements - Schoology integrated, free or small cost, effective,…

Started by Lynn Usrey

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Nanacy Lin

Video clips of HS teachers using inquiry

I'm looking for videos of HS teachers using inquiry w/ their students. I need clips of classes other than science or math. Thanks

Started by Tammy Vine

1 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Rob Schoonveld

Portland, OR: Breakthrough Behavior Management Professional Development Workshop for Teachers and Counselors

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

0 Nov 5, 2014

Seattle, WA: Breakthough Strategies To Reach Troubled Students for Teachers and Principals

0 Nov 5, 2014

Extended School Day?

I'm noticing that many private and charter schools are marketing an extended school day. For all sorts of reasons, this seems like a great…

Started by Terry Parent

2 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Grace Herman

EU project - Simple Web2.0 for educators – Web2.0ERC

Also in German below:   Web2.0ERC is an European Union education project to help educators who find ICT and Web2.0 confusing and difficult…

Started by Joel Josephson

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Joel Josephson

Middle School Teachers Using Math Workshop

I was looking for some new ideas for my math workshops.  I usually run 5 stations- 1. Teacher led- based on exit passes 2. Faceing math- ei…

Started by Kerri Gualtieri

0 Nov 20, 2011

Math Nspired – What’s New: Middle Grades & Algebra 1 - Free Webinar!

Registration here: http://bit.ly/r2rjqyT³ - Teachers Teaching with Technology™ Webinar ProgramTuesday, Oct 4, 2011 -- 8 PM EDT | 7 PM CDT |…

Started by S Enty

0 Sep 30, 2011

I ask you, "What would you do if YOU, your kids, friends, neighbours, colleagues could reinvent school?" You say....

It's takes a community to raise a school. I want to ensure that the entire community feels welcome and able to participate in the Reinventi…

Started by Brendan O'Keefe

0 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Kevin D. Washburn was featured
13 hours ago
Profile IconSalih Zameen, Paul Mcneel Laird, Violet Roden and 60 more joined The Educator's PLN
14 hours ago
Profile IconKate Andreasen, aveesha vivan, Karolynn Walgate and 15 more joined The Educator's PLN
Sep 14
Christy Glore is now friends with David Chiles and Erline Sherman
Sep 1
Rebekah Holland liked Jamie House's group Best Practices and Differentiated Instruction
Aug 30
Kevin D. Washburn updated their profile
Aug 18
Melbourne City College Australia posted a blog post

Melbourne City College Australia

At Melbourne City College Australia (MCCA), students can be sure of receiving high-quality education and training. We provide a wide range of career-oriented courses like General English Course, Aged Care training, Child Care training, and Certificate III in commercial cookery, Certificate IV in commercial cookery other programs, crafted with goal in mind that is to help students get into…See More
Aug 18
Profile IconMelbourne City College Australia, Shavonda Smith, Kari Mccomas and 10 more joined The Educator's PLN
Aug 12

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service