The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'teacher' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portland, OR: Breakthrough Behavior Management Professional Development Workshop for Teachers and Counselors

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Nov 5, 2014

Seattle, WA: Breakthough Strategies To Reach Troubled Students for Teachers and Principals

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Nov 5, 2014

EU project - Simple Web2.0 for educators – Web2.0ERC

Also in German below:   Web2.0ERC is an European Union education project to help educators who find ICT and Web2.0 confusing and difficult…

Started by Joel Josephson

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Joel Josephson

Using MS Movie Maker - How to guides

The European union funded Web2.0ERC project has just made available 4 'How to videos' that show how Microsoft Movie Maker can…

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Dr. Loreta H. Ulmer

Web2.0ERC - I am a teacher. Why should I use Web2.0?

Introduction to the Web2.0ERC project. Why should educators use Web2.0. Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is an European Union education…

0 Jul 4, 2011

Announcing new Google Spreadsheet on Integrating Web Technology into Instruction and Teacher Training

Dear friends and colleagues:The Google Document spreadsheet that we have been working on for the past 10 months, https://docs.google.com/Do

Started by Richard D Solomon, PhD

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Richard D Solomon, PhD

The Teacher Mentoring Project

Hello All! Are you a passionate committed educator who wants to "Pay it Forward" and share your talents and gifts with a new teacher? Join…

Started by Lisa Michelle Dabbs

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lisa Michelle Dabbs

NCLB, RTT, and Hypocrisy: The Changing Face of Education (originally posted 12 November 2009 on DailyKos)

Before I commence with writing my diary, I have several caveats of which I wish to apprise readers: 1. I realize there is a problem with t…

Started by Shakespeares Sister

0 Nov 21, 2010

I have become a traitor (originally posted 22 January, 2010 on DailyKos)

As a public high school teacher, I should have faith in and believe in the ability of the public school system to properly educate a child.…

Started by Shakespeares Sister

0 Nov 21, 2010

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

0 Sep 13, 2010

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Emily Copeland is now a member of The Educator's PLN
21 hours ago
Daniela McVicker and David Chiles are now friends
yesterday
Kevin Schumacher updated their profile
Monday
David Chiles posted a status
"Learning apps for quarantine.…"
Monday
Larry Murry is now a member of The Educator's PLN
Monday
David Chiles updated their profile
Saturday
David Chiles posted a video
Saturday
Profile IconKaren D Honeycutt, Jessica J Lenhart, Erin and 11 more joined The Educator's PLN
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service