The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

ISTE 2012 is coming up in mid June. The newest, best thing about attending Education Conferences is the number of connected educators who attend. Attendees get to meet face to face with people they have had a connected relationship with before ever meeting in real life. I would like to use this discussion place to connect with people before the conference even opens. It would be great to let us know if you are attending and how to best follow you. Twitter is my connection method of choice. Follow me at @tomwhitby on Twitter. I will be tweeting details of the event as the conference unfolds. If you are not attending the conference in person, following those who are, is a great way to get a feel for the conference. This is all part of being connected educators. So, to sum up: will you be attending #ISTE12, and what is your Twitter handle? Feel free to add any other comments as well.

Views: 1174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look forward to seeing you all in San Diego! @stumpteacher

I'll be attending #ISTE12 and am so excited!  Hope to connect with members of my pln that I have been following for years.  Follow me at @rroysden on Twitter!  

I can't wait to see folks at ISTE12! You can find me on Twitter @DrSmartEd.
I will be there! As a SDSU alum, can't wait to get back to SD! @birklearns

Hi Tom!  This will be my first ISTE and I'm looking forward to connecting with so many great educators!

I'm on Twitter:  @lindayollis

:-)

This is my first ISTE! @MiddleLevelEd
Hopefully, going with a new job title and renewed verve for tech integration in our district, region and state (Wisconsin)! Very much looking forward to meeting everyone I've been following or collaborating with in the virtual world! Safe travels, everyone!

Thanks to my wonderful PLN I am the ISTE Newbie Project this year. I am looking forward to meeting many of my PLN members.  Of course I am there to connect, learn and share. 

I am at @cybraryman1  and just call me Jerry or Cybrary Man.  Yes, I give hugs! 

I'm on twitter as drsamoore. I am a newbie; associate professor at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. I'll be tweeting and blogging at www.samoore.com. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone I meet!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Twitter: @engagingedu

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Terri Webb joined Ben Paulson's group
Thumbnail

Science Teachers

Connect with other science teachers from around the globe and share innovative ideas or thoughts on science education
yesterday
Eileen Lennon posted a blog post

So I accidentally blew up on Twitter last week.

National Teacher Day was May 9th, and I wanted to recognize that in a small way. I had a graphic that I created for a previous Twitter Chat, so I opened it back up, changed the top, and posted it with two small sentences and hash tagged it with #NationalTeachersDay. I tagged my usual tribe in the graphic so they would re-tweet it for me; they’re awesome like that. After that, I went about my day.…See More
Wednesday
Kimberly is now a member of The Educator's PLN
Wednesday
Dr. Karen Jackson liked Thomas Whitby's video
Wednesday
Profile IconDr. Karen Jackson, Anna Molnar, Nicole Schop and 1 more joined The Educator's PLN
May 15
Stephani Shaw updated their profile
May 15
Mark William posted a blog post

Upgrade Your Professional Career With Online University Degree Courses

Here’s what you can see if you give a closer look around you: People are getting chances to work in IT sectors without having any background education in technical domain. Working professionals are taking opportunities to complete full-time MBA courses without having to quit their jobs and investing much of their time and money. Single mothers are taking decisions to continue their studies they had to put an end to fulfill family responsibilities. Near-retirement adults are coming up with…See More
May 12
Profile IconNeil Calhoun, Mandy Dodds, Justin Hickey and 2 more joined The Educator's PLN
May 10

Events

Awards And Nominations

© 2017   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service