The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Please share ideas on how to creatively fund or acquire technology in the classroom. Prior successes and failures welcome. Share your story!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being a tech-savvy teacher and using technology in the classroom is a new trend and I'm trying to follow it as well. 

I asked students to create personal blogs so they are now engaged into writing and sharing useful content among each other. It would be a great idea if you're looking for a smart way to motivate and inspire your students. We also created our own classroom webpage where everyone can participate in discussions. (You can use Google Site to build your own)

Edmodo is a wonderful collaborating tool, also great for assignments. Unplag is a handy online plagiarism checker that helps to teach kids how to do a research and write brilliant papers. What else... Prezi! This tool is one in a million. 

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Teresa Conley posted a status
"Good Morning! Hope you all have a wonderful day!"
Sep 20
Teresa Conley posted a status
"Hello all! It's been several years since I have been here but I am back and am looking forward to some professional interaction."
Sep 18
Joe Silva updated their profile
Aug 30
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Aug 30
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Aug 30
Robin Wilkins posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Apr 27
Robin Wilkins updated their profile
Apr 22
Robin Wilkins posted an event

Educators perception on student engagement and professional development needs at Virtual time and date to be mutually agreed upon

April 22, 2022 to May 13, 2022
Student Researcher looking for educators interested in participating in an interview and focus group.Share your perceptions. See flyer for detailsRobin_Wilkins_RecruitmentFlyer032822.docxSee More
Apr 22

Events

© 2022   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service