The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'media' (1)

← Back to Google Tools for Teachers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uses in school

How have you used Google Tools in school? In class? Teacher or admin collaboration? Student-to-student editing? Share what you've done!

Started by Steve J. Moore

11 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Audrey McLaren McGoldrick

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Ramona Brown and vanessa Herbert, are now friends
Tuesday
Profile IconStephen Martell, Eliz Rhoten, Adrienne Ticehurst and 12 more joined The Educator's PLN
Oct 13
Colby Dockerty posted a blog post

Self-Regulation: Getting Our Students To Care

I think all educators can agree that we want our students to become better self-regulated learners. However, this is a daunting task for teachers. I've spent a great deal of time trying to teach my grade 6 students various self-regulation skills such as planning, goal-setting, self-monitoring, time management, self-control, and reflection, but in past years it hasn't quite "taken" the way I hoped it would. I talk about how important this skills are until I'm blue in the face and I usually get…See More
Oct 12
Barry Parker updated their profile
Oct 9
Barry Parker posted a blog post

A Childhood Educator Is Becoming Commonplace In Teacher Training

School boards and individual teachers are seeking out new ways to improve and maintain their own learning process. Teachers with a passion for their career are routinely discovering innovative ways to brush up on skills, and to develop new methods for delivering information. Teachers know that children have a huge capacity for retaining knowledge, and that every child has their own unique way of grasping the information delivered in the classroom. A childhood educator is an expert in childhood…See More
Oct 9
Barry Parker liked Barry Parker's profile
Oct 9
Joyce Whitby updated their profile
Oct 8
Thomas Whitby posted a status
"Check out latest updates on EduPLN.ning.com"
Oct 8

© 2018   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service