The personal learning network for educators

Sample Title (674)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Post on iTeach

http://iteach20.blogspot.com/2009/11/this-was-discussion-prompt-that.html

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Nov 12, 2009

SMART table

Do any of you have a SMART table? We have three of them and having many problems. The idea of a SMART table is awsome, Any users out there?…

Started by Bannon

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Bannon

Cool Web Tools for Teaching

Attended a session Cool Web Tools for Teaching and Learning by Tammy Worcester. fur.ly is one of the resources she shared. When you want to…

Started by Patty Windsor

0 Nov 12, 2009

The New Permanent Record

Just attended a virtual session with Steve Dembo, with Discovery Education. I knew that students were ending up with things on the web that…

Started by Patty Windsor

0 Nov 10, 2009

Could you please fill out this form about Instructional Technology and Media?

Long story short: a friend was asked to speak at a Library Conference while he's doing his Fulbright in the Czech Republic on the state of…

Started by Dan Callahan

0 Nov 9, 2009

Web 2.0

Can anyone help me to find Web 2.0 concept maps?

Started by Celina Araújo Lajoso

7 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by John Faig

How do you use the internet to prepare and teach?

I posted this on Classroom 2.0, and it was recently posted through CSTA. Now the results are heavily reflecting computer science teachers.…

Started by Jane Strohm

0 Nov 9, 2009

Twitter Help

I just joined twitter not too long ago and I'm overwhelmed. Lots of info, lots of RT of the same stuff, and then some fluff. But also amazi…

Started by Jane Strohm

9 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Jane Strohm

Marvellous website for teacher training videos

http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com/index.html Russell Stannard makes very informative videos about very useful on-line technology which…

Started by Glenn Hubbard

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Glenn Hubbard

Does your district allow dropbox

I have a question for the community. Does anyone use dropbox in class or at school. Our district currently has the dropbox URL blocked. In…

Started by Jeffrey D. Blackburn

7 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Anthony D.

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma-Jean Nielsen replied to Andrea Ray's discussion Is Professional Development Still a Joke?
"Thank you Shawn for your insights. My EdD research (2018) around professional development of college teachers in rural locations (in Ontario, Canada) indicated that agency and institutional support were key factors in active professional…"
Jan 13
Shawn Mitchell replied to Andrea Ray's discussion Is Professional Development Still a Joke?
"Professional Development: A Quality of a Great Teacher Without concrete development, we cannot have the positive impact a person can make in society. A person who is sixteen or eighteen can have more intelligence than a thirty-year-old. But the same…"
Jan 13
Shawn Mitchell replied to Andrea Ray's discussion Is Professional Development Still a Joke?
"Professional Development: A Quality of a Great Teacher Without concrete development, we cannot have the positive impact a person can make in society. A person who is sixteen or eighteen can have more intelligence than a thirty-year-old. But the same…"
Jan 13
Shawn Mitchell replied to Joel Josephson's discussion Live concert for schools - International European education project
"Reading through the brochure you have posted here gives me a great set of emotions regarding your thoughts. The culture of music is longer than we can imagine and every country in the world has a set of the top musicians for their crowd and public.…"
Jan 12
Debra Lynn Holcomb-Williams updated their profile
Jan 5
Louise Grady updated their profile
Jan 4
Steve Brandidge updated their profile
Dec 29, 2021
Heidi Dayne Hanson updated their profile
Nov 28, 2021

Events

© 2022   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service