The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Jessica Owens's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Christoph! Those are some great music activites to use with students and recorder…"

Jessica Owens replied Dec 13, 2014 to Early Music Education

2 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Jessica Owens

"Thanks for sharing, Catina! This resource would be useful again in a few months for…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 8, 2014 to World Maths Day is coming!

1 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Jessica Owens

"Thanks for sharing, Dorothy! These resources would be useful in a few months for 201…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 8, 2014 to

just now

"Hi Tom! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and links.These are some great resources! I…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 30, 2009 to Mathematics

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Jessica Owens

"Looking for a Google Wave Invite? Send me your google email address, and I'll get yo…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 26, 2009 to Google Wave

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Parham

"Does anyone out there use Accelerated Math at their school? And does anyone know any…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 16, 2009 to Mathematics

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Jessica Owens

"owens.jessica.m@googlewave.com"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 16, 2009 to Google Wave

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Parham

""Strategies for Differentiating" from Enhance Learning with Technology http://bit.ly…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 8, 2009 to What to Differentiate

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Kim Cornwell

"Great question from Kim Cornwell: How is your school structured to promote collabora…"

Jessica Owens replied Nov 4, 2009 to Community of Collaboration

6 May 4, 2010
Reply by Jane St. Pierre

"Does anyone have a class wiki or class website?"

Jessica Owens replied Oct 22, 2009 to Tools in Technology

5 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mary Beth Hertz

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Robin Wilkins posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Apr 27
Robin Wilkins updated their profile
Apr 22
Robin Wilkins posted an event

Educators perception on student engagement and professional development needs at Virtual time and date to be mutually agreed upon

April 22, 2022 to May 13, 2022
Student Researcher looking for educators interested in participating in an interview and focus group.Share your perceptions. See flyer for detailsRobin_Wilkins_RecruitmentFlyer032822.docxSee More
Apr 22
Robin Wilkins posted a discussion

Looking for educators who teach in inclusive classrooms.

My name is Robin Wilkins and I am a student researcher. I am conducting a study in which I would like to share the perceptions of teachers who teach in inclusive settings (non-disabled and disabled students) regarding engaging students and professional development needs to engage students.Robin_Wilkins_RecruitmentFlyer032822.docxSee More
Apr 22
Robin Wilkins left a comment for kristine francisco
"Looking to post a flyer on my page for teachers interested in participating in my upcoming research on student engagement. The research involves one online interview and an online focus group. Do you know who I have to contact to get…"
Mar 24
Robin Wilkins posted a status
"Completing doctoral work."
Mar 22
kristine francisco updated their profile
Feb 23
Norma-Jean Nielsen replied to Andrea Ray's discussion Is Professional Development Still a Joke?
"Thank you Shawn for your insights. My EdD research (2018) around professional development of college teachers in rural locations (in Ontario, Canada) indicated that agency and institutional support were key factors in active professional…"
Jan 13

Events

© 2022   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service