The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Please use this thread to connect with others and get or give an invite!

UPDATE: Thank you everyone for replying! To get an invite, please read the thread and send a message to the person's inbox. Remember to be patient because it can take from a week to a month to receive an invite. I received mine a week after I was invited. It is not instantaneous.

Marisa shared this website to register for an invite. Do this as a back up and you should get an invite within a month.

Just be patient, because even with an invite it takes time!

Views: 828

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,
I have Google Wave invites. I set up a class set of accounts and with each googlewave account I set up, I received 8 more invites. Sooo I have invites to spare. Let me know if someone is still looking for one. Send me a message if you have not. Contact me here, email MsVRBurton@gmail.com or Tweet me @MsBisOnline.

Hope everyone is enjoying vacation time.
I would really appreciate an invite to Google Wave. I work with 14 school districts in northeastern NC providing support for beginning teachers. One of our priorities this year is to expand our capabilities for virtual collaboration to provide better support for these teachers.
Email me your email address & I'll send you one. You can message me through the ning. If you have a google address that usually works best.
Thanks for the offer, but I just received an invite yesterday.

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Heidi Dayne Hanson updated their profile
Nov 28
Alvin John Ernst updated their profile
Nov 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Nov 21
Heman Kidd updated their profile
Oct 31
Miss Cynthia Eden updated their profile
Oct 20
Profile IconLisa Pendleton, Lynne Simmerman, Ester Collins and 32 more joined The Educator's PLN
Oct 20
Winnie Wang liked Jamie Costello's blog post 3 Best Educational Apps for Student
Oct 17
Winnie Wang shared Jamie Costello's blog post on MySpace
Oct 17

Events

© 2021   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service