The personal learning network for educators
As a marketing manager, you have a lot of options to work with and help you close in on good deals. However, you must learn how to use these options correctly in order to benefit from them. Today, research paper writing services are offering value information and help in writing newsletters and emailing them to prospective clients. You can make use of them and learn a lot more ways in which you can send appealing email newsletters to your prospects. Many people are sending a lot of marketing messages to their customers’ inboxes but few get read or help them in making any meaningful sales conversions. However, there is a way you can make your message stand-out and compel your recipient to open it and take action. Here are 7 tricks to use research papers to send catchy email newsletters:
1. Personalizing your Email. There is a way you can personalize your email without using the name of your recipient. Due to cybercrime, consumers get worried of emails that have personalized salutations. Don’t do that. Instead, look for a relationship rather than forcing a familiarity that soon. Seek the help of a professional custom writing service today to learn the ins and the outs of a professionally written email to engage your prospects.
2. The Subject Line. Conventionally, people have been using the 60-70 characters subject line. However, things have changed and research shows that a higher click rate has been realized with subject lines with even less than 10 characters. The 60-70 characters has now been defined as a “dead zone.” Ask the experts today and they will save you the hassle of going in circles in your choice of the right subject line for your email.
3. Timing your email. Services involved in writing research papers online have industry experience on guiding you not only in writing the newsletter but also in giving you advice on when to send the email. In most cases, your newsletter will most likely be opened by the recipient when you send it between 8pm and midnight. For a high open rate, consider sending your emails at night.
4. Give Something Away. The best content is usually free. Consumers will appreciate a free template or free lunch. People would want to know what is in for them. Therefore, you may need the help of a cheap writing service to help you establish what would be the right content for your consumers. Most importantly, be ready to give them for free. Remember all you need is to establish a relationship first.
5. Emails Compatible with Mobile Platforms. Design your newsletter in a way that can be easily accessible on mobile platforms. It should appear great regardless of where it will be accessed from. Format your email to a single column template to enhance mobile readability. Check on the font size too and ensure that you have at least 44 pixels wide x 44 pixels tall for iOS guideline given for the buttons.
6. Sending Emails over the Weekend. While the night emails are considerably much better to send, there are at times when emails over the weekend can really perform well. Ideally, this is still an option for you. Again, not many people do that and therefore, you could take advantage of the situation and you will stand a good chance of your email getting read.
7. Keep Engaging Your Subscribers. Never lack something to share with your subscribers however inactive some may tend to appear. With the help of research paper topics from writing agencies, you can always have something to offer. This is an avenue to convert a sign-up to a devotee.
Today, you can use customer writing agencies to help you send catchy email newsletters as you concentrate on other important things in life. Here are some of the tricks they will use to get you going.